Saturday, June 29, 2013

Love Me Knot; Adorable Elastic Hairties and Headbands Now In Stock!

Love Me Knot; Adorable Elastic Hairties and Headbands Now In Stock!

 Hello Everyone!
How are you doing in this sweltering weather we're having?
I don't know about you.....
.....but I am not used to this muggy hot stuff!
Honestly I need to keep myself cool anyway I can.
So....
I was pretty excited when we received yet another new line in just yesterday!
Love Me Knot
is an adorable ne w brand that is manufactured locally in the
Seattle area; and we are thrilled to have it in the shop right now!
I was instantly able to pull my hair up and be just that much cooler!
YAY!!!
These bands simply do the job well and in comfort!
This soft elastic is easy on any kind of hair....even wet pool hair!
I have sons....so I don't need to do girls' hair everyday...
but I can assure you that if I did....
we would be using these sweeties!
So,
if you and your girls are trying to stay cool this summer and
need a few new hair ties...
or,
you need an inexpensive little gift for a birthday party....
come in and see us!
We are happy to supply you with
cute alternatives to turn your
frizzy, scary hair days
into
smooth, cool and collected&nb sp;days.
Cheers!
Grandiflora Home and Garden - Lynden, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment