Saturday, July 13, 2013

7 Killed as Petrol tanker, Trailers Crash in Onitsha (PHOTO)

7 Killed as Petrol tanker, Trailers Crash in Onitsha (PHOTO)


Seven people were crushed to death Iweka axis in the commercial city of Onitsha when a gasoline tanker truck, a truck belonging to Dangote Group and other containers carrying falls 40 feet in the city.
Saturday Sun realized that the first tanker with registration number XG 613 AKR failed to brake against the Toronto along Asaba-Onitsha Expressway hospital destroy people, especially motorists along the area High Iweka never busy.
However, as the Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC still busy evacuating the corpses, a tractor-trailer carrying 40-foot containers with the registration number XA353 GGU and another trailer carrying cement Dangote also failed Brake an d destroyed other road users.
The first incident killed two men and a woman who was returning home after a day's work
while the second and third incidents killed a commercial motorcyclist and his passenger were tortured beyond recognition.
In his experience, which survived the second accident in a vehicle with registration number DL486ENU who claimed anonymity said miraculously escaped the loss of trailer brake and busy destroying their victims of Toronto hospital in Upper Iweka foot overview.
"I came back to my office, a lawyer, when I arrived at the High Iweka, I saw a terrible traffic jam, I think that a tanker-truck brakes failed and ruined the people region. I also see that vehicles parked on the street, when suddenly I was in a jam, I heard a terrible noise, before I could know what was happening, two trailers carrying containers and cement lost brakes and began to destroy the "
He also said:" I can not get out of my car because I love people watching until I heard a big explosion and I 'I thought I was dead, it was the people who came and took me out, but so far I can not really say what really happened to me, but everyone who saw me out of the car told me to give thanks to my God "
Another witness who gave his name Dozie Okonkwo, a bus driver said that the only woman who died in incident was a daily collector of money that has been closed for the day and was on his way back to his home in Old Road,
"It is time to get into our bus, I told him that the price of N70, he jumped because he wanted a quite expensive, not long ago, it came to pass, when we rush, it was destroyed, his body is destroyed, it only fabric that some people used to recognize the meat is distributed across "
But first, a tanker is said to come from a gas station service where it was distributed products in the commercial city of Onitsha and was on his way to Port Harcourt when the driver had lost control of the vehicle, slid off the road and people were destroyed.
Onitsha Unit Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC, Mr. Anthony Meta could not comment on the incident because he refused to take his calls. An officer who does not want his name in print confirmed the incident and said he personally led his team to remove the body to the morgue and took the injured to the Toronto Hospital for medical care.

1 comment:

  1. MY NAME IS MARIAM FROM SOUTH AFRICA...I SAW THIS COMMENT ON POSITIVE BLOGS AND I WILL LOVE TO TELL EVERYBODY HOW MY STATUS CHANGES TO NEGATIVE, AND AM NOW A LIVING WITNESS OF IT AND I THINK ITS A SHAME ON ME IF I DON'T SHARE THIS LOVELY STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFECTED WITH THIS DEADLY VIRUS...,HIV HAS BEEN ONGOING IN MY FAMILY... I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO HIV,. AND IT IS SO MUCH PAIN IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER.. AS WE ALL KNOW MEDICALLY THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO IT..AND MEDICATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE..SO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO A NATIVE MEDICAL PRACTITIONER IN AFRICA..I HAD A JOB THERE TO EXECUTE SO I TOOK TIME TO CHECK OUT ON HIM.I SHOWED HIM ALL MY TESTS AND RESULTS.. I WAS ALREADY DIAGNOSED WITH HIV AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKING ITS TOWL ON ME.. I HAD SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SO I DECIDED TO TRY HIM OUT...I WAS ON HIS DOSAGE FOR 1 MONTHS. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT BELIEVE IN IT, I WAS JUST TRYING IT OUT OF FRUSTRATION... AND AFTER 2 WEEKS, I WENT FOR NEW TESTS... AND YOU WONT BELIEVE THAT 5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS CONFIRMED IT THAT AM NEGATIVE..IT WAS LIKE A DREAM,,I NEVER BELIEVE AIDS HAS CURE..AM NOW NEGATIVE,,AM A LIVING WITNESS..I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK THIS MAN... I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN..HAVE JOINED MANY FORUMS AND HAVE POSTED THIS TESTIMONIES AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS MAIL AND CALLED THIS MAN ON PHONE AND AFTER 2 WEEKS THEY ALL CONFIRMED NEGATIVE..BBC NEWS TOOK IT LIVE AND EVERY.. HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.. EVERYBODY SAW IT AND ITS NOW OUT IN PAPERS AND MAGAZINES THAT THERE'S NATIVE CURE FOR HIV AND ALL WITH THE HELP OF THIS MAN,,HAVE TRIED MY OWN PARTS AND ALL LEFT WITH YOU,,IF YOU LIKE TAKE IT OR NOT..GOD KNOWS HAVE TRIED MY BEST.ABOUT 97 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE THROUGH ME..AND THEY SEND MAILS TO THANKS ME AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE,,THIS MAN IS REAL..DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE,,HIV IS A DEADLY VIRUS,,GET RID OF IT NOW..
    case there is anyone who has similar problem and still

    looking for a way out, and he those cast all kind of spell like ::
    Love Spells
    Luck, Money Spells
    Health, Well Being
    Protection, Healing
    Curses, ex, Breakups
    NEW! Combo Spells
    High Priestess Spells
    Vampire Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Custom, Other Spells
    Business spells
    Health/Healing spells
    Cancer healing
    Curse removal
    Job spells
    Healing from all kind of diseases
    Love binding
    Barrenness(need a child)
    Need love
    Lottery Spells
    Promotions
    Success
    Money rituals
    winning court case
    Divorce spells
    Low sperm count
    Infertility in women
    Breast enlargement/reduction
    Penis enlargement/reduction
    Diabetes
    Arthritis
    sicklecell
    YOU CAN CONTACT HIM HERE AS (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) and also his state based number text him here if you're in the US: 760-935-3804 if you need any question contact me via here as mariambaurice@gmail.com i wish you best of luck and good health.

    ReplyDelete